Cookies & Bars
Red Velvet Cookies Recipe
This delicious, easy to bake red velvet cookies recipe uses Duncan Hines® red velvet cake mix. Share this cookie recipe with your friends!
Duncan Hines Red Velvet cake mix
Powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine one (1) box of Duncan Hines Red Velvet cake mix, two (2) eggs and one-third (1/3) cup vegetable oil using a hand blender or wire whisk.
- Form teaspoon sized balls and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet or baking pan about one inch (1") apart. Slightly pat down the top of each cookie ball.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes (the top of the cookie will crack).
- While hot, lightly sprinkle the top of the cookie with powdered sugar (optional) and VOILA! Enjoy your red velvet cookies and share the recipe with your friends and family.