White Chocolate Chunk Carrot Cake Cookies
Make these easy and delicious cookies any time of year.
- Hands-on Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 105 Minutes
- Servings: 10 big cookies or 20 large cookies
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Signature Carrot Cake Mix
- 1 cup hot water
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 bar (4 oz.) white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- orange and green food color (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease baking sheets.
- Empty carrot and raisin pouch into small bowl and add hot water; let stand 5 minutes. Drain and squeeze out excess water.
- Combine cake mix, carrot and raisin mixture, butter, yogurt, eggs, white chocolate and nuts in a large bowl with a wooden spoon until blended.
- Drop by ½ cup measure 2-inches apart on pans*.
- Bake18 to 19 minutes or until just set. Cool cookies 2 minutes on pan. Remove cookies from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
- Divide frosting in half. Add food color to one half. Drizzle in alternate lines to form pattern.
- Baking Tip: For best results, bake one baking sheet at a time. If baking two sheets together, rotate pans halfway through baking. *For smaller cookies, drop by ¼ cup measure and bake 12 to 14 minutes.