White Chocolate Carrot Cake Tart
Try this great twist on a traditional carrot cake!
- Hands-on Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 60 Minutes
- Servings: 16 Slices
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Signature Carrot Cake Mix
- 1¼ cups hot water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, divided
- ½ cup toasted chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 11 or 12-inch nonstick tart pan.
- Empty carrot and raisin pouch into small bowl and add hot water; let stand 5 minutes.
- Combine cake mix, carrot and raisin mixture (and any unabsorbed water), oil, eggs, maple syrup, ½ cup white chocolate chips and pecans in large bowl with a wooden spoon. Stir until blended. Spoon batter evenly into prepared pan. Place pan on baking sheet.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Melt remaining ½ cup white chocolate and drizzle on top.