Strawberry Shortcake Chocolate Tart
This fancy and decadent tart is perfect for any occasion.
- Hands-on Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 240 Minutes
- Servings: 16 slices
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Decadent Decadent Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 cup Duncan Hines Comstock® Strawberry
- 8 oz. dark chocolate
- ¾ cup heavy cream, heated to just boiling
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp. orange flavored liqueur
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease 9-inch round tart pan.
- Combine cake mix, eggs and melted butter in large bowl with wooden spoon until blended.
- Press into bottom and up sides of prepared pan.
- Bake 10 minutes or until just set and firm. Cool completely on wire rack. Evenly top with strawberry pie filling.
- Blend heavy cream and chocolate in blender until smooth. Pour over fruit layer. Refrigerate 3 hours or until chocolate is set.
- Beat butter and cream cheese with electric mixture until light and fluffy. Gradually add cream cheese frosting packet and beat until creamy. Add orange liqueur and beat until incorporated.
- Serve sliced into wedges and garnished with frosting and, if desired, chocolate shavings.