Strawberry Bundt with Lemon Curd Cream Frosting
Make this refreshing and fruity cake for your next BBQ.
- Hands-on Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 90 Minutes
- Servings: 12 to 16 slices
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Decadent Decadent Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcake Mix
- ¾ cups water
- ¼ cups melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp. (1/2) stick) butter, softened
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup lemon curd
- lemon slices
- finely grated lemon peel (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt® or tube pan.
- Combine cupcake mix, water, melted butter, eggs and vanilla in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cake on wire rack 25 minutes. Remove cake from pan and cool completely.
- Combine softened butter, cream cheese and lemon curd in large bowl. Beat until light and fluffy. Gradually add Frosting Pouch and beat until combined, about 3 minutes.
- Spread frosting on cake. Garnish with lemon slices and lemon peel.