Strawberry Berry Poke Cupcakes
Make this fun cake for your next party!
- Hands-on Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 60 Minutes
- Servings: 12 cupcakes
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Decadent Decadent Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcake Mix
- water, oil, eggs, and butter called for on cupcake mix package
- 1 package (3 oz.) berry flavored gelatin, divided
- ¾ cup boiling water
- fresh strawberries for garnish
- confectioner's sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 12 paper liners in muffin pan(s).
- Combine cupcake mix, water, oil and eggs mixture in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium high 2 minutes. Spoon batter evenly into prepared pan(s).
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack 15 minutes. Chill cupcakes in refrigerator 15 minutes.
- Pour boiling water over gelatin in small bowl and stir until dissolved; set aside 1 tablespoon mixture.
- Poke each cupcake in several places with fork. Spoon gelatin mixture over cupcakes. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Prepare Frosting Pouch according to package directions, adding reserved 1 tablespoon gelatin liquid instead of plain water. Pipe onto cupcakes. Garnish with strawberry slices and dust with Confectioner’s sugar.