Salted Caramel Cinnamon Streusel Loaves
Serve this delicious treat for breakfast or dessert, any time of the day!
- Hands-on Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 100 Minutes
- Servings: 2 loaves (about 24 slices)
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup Plus 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Classic Butter Golden Cake Mix
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup (1stick) unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 container Duncan Hines® Salted Caramel Creamy Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
- Blend brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, pecans and cinnamon in medium bowl; set aside.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, remaining 1 cup flour, water, butter and eggs in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour batter into prepared pans, filling the pans about 1/3 full. Sprinkle with brown sugar mixture. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool loaves on wire rack 25 minutes. Remove from pans and cool completely.
- Spread loaves with Frosting. If desired, dust with additional ground cinnamon.