Piña Colada Cupcakes
Feel like your on vacation with these delicious cupcakes.
- Hands-on Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
- Servings: 18 cupcakes
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Signature French Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 egg whites (⅓ cup)
- 2 Tbsp. extra light olive oil
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 container (12 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ½ cup sweetened coconut flakes or shredded coconut
- 18 fresh cherries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 18 paper liners in muffin pan(s).
- Combine cake mix, coconut milk, egg whites, and olive oil in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in pineapple, and pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 17-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack 15 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan and cool completely.
- Pipe frozen whipped topping on cupcakes and garnish with coconut flakes and cherries.