Peanut Butter Swirl Chocolate Cupcakes
Peanut Butter Swirl Chocolate Cupcakes are a no-brainer for your next party. Chocolate and peanut butter? What’s not to love?
- Hands-on Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
- Servings: 14 cupcakes
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Decadent Premium Chocolate Baking Mix
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter*
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place paper liners in muffin pan(s).
- Combine baking mix, water, oil and eggs oil in large bowl with wooden spoon until blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon into prepared pan(s).
- Drop 1 teaspoon peanut butter onto centers of each cupcake. With a knife, lightly swirl into top of batter.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack 15 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan and cool completely.
- *Baking Tip: Stir peanut butter until softened to make easier to swirl into batter.