Orange Soak Cake
The ‘soak’ part of the Orange Soak Cake recipe comes from allowing the zesty orange glaze to seep into the Duncan Hines® Orange Supreme Cake. Give it a try!
- Hands-on Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 60 Minutes
- Servings: 12 Squares
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Signature Orange Supreme Cake Mix
- As called for on package water, oil, and eggs
- 2 cups Confectioner’s sugar, sifted
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 13 x 9 -inch pan.
- Combine cake mix using water, oil and eggs in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 24 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cake on wire rack for 5 minutes. Poke warm cake with a skewer or fork.
- Blend Confectioner’s sugar, orange juice and butter in medium bowl. Pour slowly over cake.
- Cool cake completely. Cut into squares.