Nutty Irish Cookies
These irish crème cookies have just a hint of hazelnut.
- Hands-on Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Servings: 3 dozen cookies
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Decadent Irish Cream Brownie Mix
- ½ Cup vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Cup hazelnut flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease baking sheets.
- Combine brownie mix, oil, water, eggs and flour in large bowl with wooden spoon until blended.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons 2-inches apart on prepared pans.
- Bake 10 to12 minutes or until just set in centers. Cool cookies 1 minute on pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Drizzle Irish crème pouch in lines across each cookie.
- Baking Tip: For best results, bake one baking sheet at a time. If baking two sheets together, rotate pans halfway through baking.