French Vanilla Soft Cookies
Grab a box of your favorite flavor cake mix and make these doughy and delicious soft cake mix cookies—try French Vanilla.
- Hands-on Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Servings: Approximately 3 dozen cookies
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 package of any Duncan Hines® cake mix. We used Signature French Vanilla Cake Mix
- ¼ Cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Grease cookie sheets or use parchment paper.
- Mix together cake mix, oil and eggs n a large bowl.
- Shape dough into 36 (1¼") balls. Place 2" apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow cookies to cool for 2 minutes on the cookie sheets before removing to wire racks to cool completely.