French Vanilla Crunchy Cookies
Bake these crunchy cake mix cookies using your favorite flavor Duncan Hines cake mix–we used French Vanilla.
- Hands-on Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Servings: Approximately 2 to 3 dozen cookies
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 package of any Duncan Hines® cake mix. We used Signature French Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 Cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ Cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons water
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Grease cookie sheets or use parchment paper.
- Mix together the cake mix and flour in a large bowl. Stir in the eggs, oil and water to form a stiff dough.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out to 1/8 inch thickness. Cut into 3 inch round circles and place 1 inch apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes until lightly browned. Allow cookies to cool for 2 minutes on the cookie sheets before removing to wire racks to cool completely.