French Vanilla Crinkle Cookies
Turn your favorite cake mix into layers of lusciousness with these cake mix crinkle cookies–we used French Vanilla.
- Hands-on Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 80 Minutes
- Servings: Approximately 2 to 3 dozen cookies
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 package of any Duncan Hines® cake mix. We used Signature French Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 egg
- ½ Cup plain Greek yogurt
- powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Grease cookie sheets or use parchment paper.
- Combine cake mix, egg and yogurt in a large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
- Using a cookie scoop, round out a scoop and drop into powdered sugar, rolling around to cover dough. Place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, just until golden brown and springy to the touch. Allow cookies to cool for 2 minutes on the cookie sheets