Whatever you’re feeling, share it with these fun Emoji Cookies.
- Hands-on Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- Servings: 24 cookies
- Difficulty: INTERMEDIATE
- 1 box Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat the oven to 375º F. Place parchment paper on cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and flour. Add in the vegetable oil, eggs and water and knead with hands as necessary.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/8 inch thickness.
- Using a glass cup, press out round cookies and place on cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Continue to roll out leftovers until no more dough is left. Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes or until crisp but not burnt.
- Once cool, use decorating gel in red, black, white and bubblegum pink to make your favorite emoticons. Enjoy!