Double Chocolate Banana Nut Muffins
These Double Chocolate Banana Nut Muffins have all the banana nutty goodness you crave, with the added bonus of our doubly rich-tasting chocolate.
- Hands-on Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
- Servings: 16 muffins
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Decadent Premium Chocolate Baking Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup granola
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place paper liners in muffin pan(s).
- Combine baking mix, milk, eggs and butter in large bowl with wooden spoon until blended. Stir in bananas and chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan(s). Sprinkle evenly with granola.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack 15 minutes. Remove muffins from pan and cool completely.