Deep Dish Apple Crisp
Our mouth-watering Deep Dish Apple Crisp brings all the flavors of nuts, oats, spice and apple into a traditional family-favorite dessert.
- Hands-on Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Difficulty: INTERMEDIATE
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a large deep dish skillet.
- Combine cake mix, oats, walnuts and butter in large bowl. Sprinkle half the mixture into the prepared skillet.
- Spread the apple pie filling on top of the mixture. Sprinkle remaining cake-oat mixture over pie filling.
- Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.