Cranberry White Chocolate Spice Cookies
A little bit of everything—tart, sweet, spicy, chewy—a practically perfect cookie.
- Hands-on Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
- Servings: 30 Servings
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 box Signature Spice Cake Mix
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup white chocolate baking chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine cake mix, egg whites, oats and oil in a large mixing bowl. Beat at low speed with an electric mixer until blended; stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate baking chips.
- Drop rounded 1¼" balls onto prepared cookie sheets (parchment paper or non–stick foil).
- Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned, soft and tender on the inside.
- Cool for 1 minute on cookie sheets. Remove to cooling racks; cool completely.