Coconut Almond Macaroons
Chewy and sweet, these Coconut Almond Macaroons are a delight all year round.
- Hands-on Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Servings: 24 macaroons
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Signature Angel Food Cake Mix
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 bag (14 oz.) sweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup slivered almonds, minced
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper. In a bowl, combine cake mix, water and almond extract. Slowly mix in coconut and almonds.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons at a time of dough and drop onto baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake on top rack of oven for 20-22 minutes, until very lightly browned.
- Cool for a few minutes before removing from baking sheets.