Chocolate Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies
It’s not a typo—these little cookies pack a powerful double chocolate punch!
- Hands-on Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Servings: 24 Cookies
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 box Classic Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350°F .
- Combine cake mix, eggs and oil in large bowl. Stir until thoroughly blended. Stir in chocolate chips and toffee bits. Mixture will be stiff.
- Shape dough into 24 1½" balls. Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets (parchment paper or non-stick foil).
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes until cracked on top. Cookies will look moist. Do not over bake.
- Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets. Move to cooling racks. Cool completely. Store in air tight container.