Chocolate Almond Bundt Cake
This rich and nutty Chocolate Almond Bundt Cake is a deeply satisfying dessert, perfect for any occasion.
- Hands-on Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 80 Minutes
- Servings: 12 to 16 slices
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Decadent Premium Chocolate Baking Mix
- 1 cup almond milk or milk
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ cup finely chopped almonds, divided
- 1 cup Classic Chocolate Creamy Home-Style Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt® or tube pan.
- Combine baking mix, almond milk, melted butter, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with wooden spoon until blended. Stir in ½ cup almonds and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cake on wire rack 25 minutes. Remove cake from pan and cool completely.
- Place frosting in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High 10 to 15 seconds; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cake and sprinkle with remaining almonds.