Cherry Dream Pie
Enjoy sweet dreams with this tasty cherry pie, made with Duncan Hines Comstock® or Wilderness® More Fruit Cherry Filling.
- Hands-on Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 210 Minutes
- Servings: 6 to 8 slices
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 can (21 ounces) Comstock More Fruit Cherry Pie Filling & Topping
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 (6-ounce) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- Whipped topping (optional)
- Serve topped with cherry pie filling and dollop with whipped topping.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat egg yolks in a medium mixing bowl. Stir in sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice. Pour into crust.
- Bake 8 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack. Chill 3 hours or overnight.