Caramel Apple Cheesecake Pie
Bake up an amazing Caramel Apple Cheesecake Pie, made with Duncan Hines Comstock® or Wilderness® More Fruit Apple Filling.
- Hands-on Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- Servings: 8
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 can (21 ounces) Comstock More Fruit Apple Pie Filling & Topping
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup caramel sundae syrup
- 2 Tbsp. toasted pecans (optional)
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place pie crust on baking sheet; pour 1/2 can of apple pie filling into crust and spread evenly. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in sugar, lemon juice and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition; pour mixture over apple filling.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack. Chill.
- Serve sliced, drizzled with caramel syrup, topped with apple pie filling and sprinkled with pecans.
- Baking Tip: Toasted pecans - Spread out pecans evenly on a baking sheet. Place into a 350°F oven for 5 to7 minutes or until pecans are well toasted.