Butterscotch Apple Pie
Enjoy a decadent Butterscotch Apple Pie, made with Duncan Hines Comstock® or Wilderness® More Fruit Apple Filling.
- Hands-on Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 60 Minutes
- Servings: 10 slices
- Difficulty: EASY
- Double pastry crust for a 9” pie
- 2 cans (21 ounces) Comstock More Fruit Apple Pie Filling & Topping
- 3/4 cup butterscotch-flavored topping, divided
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- Drizzle remaining butterscotch topping over pie and sprinkle with pecans.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease 9-inch deep plate. Press one pastry crust in prepared plate.
- Pour apple pie filling evenly into crust. Drizzle ¼ cup butterscotch topping over apple pie filling.
- Place second crust over fruit. Fold edge of top pastry under bottom pastry; press together and seal. Cut several slits in top crust to vent.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Let stand 15 minutes.