Baby Carrot Cakes with Yogurt Ginger Cream
These sweet treats are sure to be a crowd pleaser during your springtime event!
- Hands-on Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 60 Minutes
- Servings: 24 Baby Cupcakes
- Difficulty: INTERMEDIATE
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour mini muffin pan(s) or line with paper liners.
- Empty carrot and raisin pouch into small bowl and add hot water; let stand 5 minutes.
- Combine cake mix, carrot and raisin mixture (including any unabsorbed water) butter, eggs and nuts in a large bowl with a wooden spoon until blended. Evenly fill prepared pans.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean of crumbs.
- Cool on wire rack 15 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan and cool completely.
- Blend frosting with yogurt and ginger. Tint to desired shade with food color.
- Serve baby cakes upside down (remove papers if used to line pan). Drizzle with frosting mixture.Garnish with crystallized ginger and mint leaves.