Avocado & Zucchini Snack Loaves
Make this unique loaf recipe to enjoy any time of the day.
- Hands-on Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 60 Minutes
- Servings: 4 Mini Loaves
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and mashed
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Signature Spice Cake Mix
- ¾ cup water or unsweetened almond milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 zucchini, shredded (drain on paper towels to remove moisture)
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 4 mini loaf pans.
- Wisk avocado until creamy in large bowl. Add cake mix, water, eggs and zucchini and mix with wooden spoon until blended. Stir in almonds. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 25 to 27 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.