Angel Strawberry Bavarian Cake
This Angel Strawberry Bavarian Cake recipe is a heavenly, extremely refreshing dessert. Give this recipe a try!
- Hands-on Time: 40 Minutes
- Total Time: 6 hours 40 minutes Minutes
- Servings: 12 Slices
- Difficulty: EASY
- 1 pkg Signature Angel Food Cake Mix
- 1 (10 oz) pkg frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 (3 oz) pkg strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (12 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh strawberries for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions. Cool completely. Cut cake into 1-inch cubes to make 10 cups of cubed cake.
- Drain frozen strawberries, reserving juice.
- Combine gelatin with boiling water in a small bowl, stir until dissolved. Combine reserved strawberry juice and additional water to equal 1 cup; add to gelatin mixture. Refrigerate until slightly thickened. Remove and beat until foamy.
- Fold whipped topping, whipped gelatin mixture and sliced strawberries in a large bowl.
- Spoon 2 cups strawberry mixture into 10-inch tube pan, evenly top with 3 cups cubed cake. Press down slightly. Continue alternating until pan is filled, ending with strawberry mixture. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with fresh strawberries.
- Baking tip: Freeze left over unused cake for another dessert.