In the summer time when the weather is fine just stir up some Duncan Hines Frosting Creations with Mint Chocolate Frosting Starter, a few other cool ingredients and you've got the perfect cool down dessert.
- 1 packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Mint Chocolate Flavor Mix and 1 can of Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter
- 1 Box Jell-O No Bake Oreo Dessert
- 3/4 cup of cold milk
- 1 8oz. package of cream cheese
- 8 mint square mint cookies, finely crushed
- 7 tablespoons of butter, melted
- Andes Creme De Menthe Baking Chips
- Chocolate Syrup
- 9" Pie Plate
- Pour pack of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Mint Chocolate Flavor Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended; set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, crushed mint cookies and crust mix from package ingredients.
- Spray cooking spray on bottom of pie plate lightly with cooking spray.
- Pat lightly into bottom and up sides of pie plate. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until softened. Add Duncan HInes Frosting Creations Mint Chocolate Frosting, blend together. Add Filling Packet and 3/4 cup of milk and mix thoroughly. Pour mixture into prepared pie plate. Top with Andes Creme De Menthe Baking Chips and chocolate syrup.
- Place in freezer for a minimum of four hours.
- To slice frozen desserts dip knife in hot water, carefully shake off excess water, and slice. It makes for more even slices and less mess.
yum..... so many possibilities.....
Oh yes I did. And it worked! It worked out great! Duncan Hines rules!