Churros, meet bugles. This dangerously addictive, sweet & salty mix combines family-favorite Bugles chips with a sweet brown sugar and cinnamon coating, thanks to the sweet, sticky white chocolate & Cinnamon Roll-flavored Duncan Hines Frosting Creations. Perfect for parties or everyday pick-me-ups, this mix is versatile and flavorful.
- About 6 cups Bugles chips
- About 2 cups Dulce de Leche Cheerios
- 1/2 pkg white chocolate almond bark
- 1 pkt Cinnamon Roll Duncan Hines Frosting Creations mix
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1. Line a flat surface with wax paper. In a large bowl, microwave the chocolate bark according to package directions until smooth and melted.
- 2. In another medium bowl, combine the sugars and cinnamon until blended. Set aside.
- 3. Once chocolate has melted, stir in the Cinnamon Roll Frosting Creations until combined. Next, stir in the Bugles and Cheerios, gently tossing to coat completely.
- 4. Spread the coated Bugle mixture in an even layer on the wax paper. Sprinkle liberally with the sugar mixture.
- 5. Allow mixture to set for approx. 20 minutes before breaking into pieces. Store airtight up to 3 days.
I love sweet & salty...great idea!