- 1 box Duncan Hines® Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can of Duncan Hines® frosting creations™ Frosting Starter
- 1 packet of Duncan Hines® frosting creations™ Peaches and Creme Flavor Mix
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 can Comstock Peach Pie Filling
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 18 Plastic Treat Pop containers
Available for purchase at:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 12 x 17 inch sided sheet pan and line with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Prepare Duncan Hines Classic Yellow Cake Mix as directed on box and pour into the prepared sheet pan.
- Bake each sheet pan for 15-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Using a 1 1/2 inch circle cookie or biscuit cutter (or the plastic treat pop container) cut 54 circles of cake out of the cake.
- Pour 1 packet of Duncan Hines® frosting creations Peaches and Creme Flavor Mix into 1 can of Duncan Hines® frosting creations Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Combine 3 ounces of softened cream cheese with 2 tablespoons of the Peaches and Creme frosting you just made. Set aside.
- Place remaining Peaches and Creme frosting into a piping bag with an open star tip.
- Finely chop Comstock Peach Pie Filling and set aside.
- Place a round of cake in the bottom of plastic treat pop container. Spoon or pipe a layer of the peach frosting/cream cheese mixture.
- Top with a second round of cake.
- Spoon or pipe and layer of the chopped Comstock peach filling.
- Top with a final round of cake.
- Using the piping bag of Peaches and Creme frosting pipe a swirl of frosting on top.
- Garnish with white chocolate chips.
How it Works Video
See how easy it is to use Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Mixes.