Graham Cracker Layer:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 box Duncan Hines® Classic Yellow Cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can Comstock Lemon Pie Filling
- 1 can of Duncan Hines® frosting creations™ Frosting Starter
- 1 packet of Duncan Hines® frosting creations™ Key Lime Flavor Mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9” x 13” pan.
- Mix 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar and salt in small bowl. Set aside.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Pour cake batter into prepared pan and bake 25 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cakes comes out clean.
- Let cake cool completely. Turn out of pan.
- Using a sharp knife or round cookie cutters, cut out circles from cake sized to fit your serving glasses.
- You will need two cake circles per glass.
- Pour packet of Duncan Hines® frosting creations™ Key Lime Flavor Mix into can of Duncan Hines® frosting creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended and place into piping or plastic bag. Cut tip off of bag.
- Place one cake circle in the bottom of each glass.
- Frost cake with the Key Lime frosting you just created using the piping bag.
- Top with a layer of graham cracker mixture.
- Add a layer of Comstock Lemon pie filling. Top with second cake circle and pipe frosting on the top of that.
- Repeat with remaining glasses.
How it Works Video
See how easy it is to use Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Mixes.
There are no reviews.