- 1 tub Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Milk Chocolate Frosting
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp shortening
- Combine frosting and sugar in large mixing bowl. Stir until thoroughly blended.
- Chop 1/3 cup pecans, set aside. Cover each remaining pecan with 1 tablespoon frosting mixture. Roll into 1-inch balls; set aside.
- Place chocolate chips and shortening into microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at medium (50% power) for 2 minutes; stir. Microwave additional 30-second intervals, if necessary; stir until smooth. Dip one candy ball into chocolate mixture until completely covered. Allowing excess chocolate to drip, remove with candy dipping fork or slotted spoon to wax paper lined baking sheet. Sprinkle top with chopped pecans. Repeat until all candy balls are covered. Refrigerate 5 to 10 minutes or allow to stand until chocolate mixture is set.
There are no reviews.