- 1 pkg. Duncan Hines® Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 can Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter
- 1 packet Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Chocolate Marshmallow Flavor Mix
- 1/2 cup mini-marshmallows
- 10-12 mugs
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour oven-safe mugs.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Fill mugs two-thirds full with batter. Set mugs on a sheet pan and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
- Let mugs cool completely.
- Pour packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Chocolate Marshmallow Flavor Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Transfer the Chocolate Marshmallow frosting you just created to a piping bag with an open star decorator tip.
- Pipe the frosting in a swirling motion. Garnish with mini-marshamallows and serve with a spoon.
- If you’d like a molten center, use Duncan Hines® Triple Chocolate Decadent Cake Mix. Layer the Decadent pouch filling in between a bottom and a top layer of cake batter and bake.
How it Works Video
See how easy it is to use Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Mixes.