A crunchy nutty pie like you have never had before.
- 1 packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Cinnamon Roll Flavor Mix and 1 can of Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Corn Syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Bourbon
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 2 Cups Salted Mixed Nuts
- 1 Deep Dish Pie Crust
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- 3 Tbsp. Honey
- ¼ tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Salted Mixed Nuts
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- Pour pack of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Cinnamon Roll Flavor Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together eggs, corn syrup, bourbon, vanilla, salt, and frosting until well blended.
- Stir in 2 cups mixed nuts. Pour into pie shell and bake for 50 minutes or until set. Cool for 2 hours.
- In a saucepan over high heat, combine butter, brown sugar, honey and cinnamon. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes.
- Take off of the heat and stir in the baking soda. Spread 1 cup of nuts over the pie and then drizzle the sugar mixture over the nuts.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.
This looks AMAZING!