This bread is great in the morning with coffee or after dinner to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 8-10 store bought frozen dinner rolls
- 1-3oz. package of cook and serve vanilla pudding (not instant)
- 1 packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Mocha Flavor Mix
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (one stick) butter, melted
- The night before, place the frozen rolls into a well greased bundt pan
- Pour the pudding mix over the rolls
- Then Pour pack of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Mocha Flavor Mix over the pudding mix.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar over the rolls
- Pour the melted butter over everything.
- Cover the rolls with a damp towel and let them rise for about 6-8 hours.
- Preheat over to 350
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Remove and let stand for about 5 minutes
- Finally flip the pan onto a plate and end serve
cool! that looks great!