A flavorful, wholesome treat that's perfectly sized for individuals, small families and great for gifts.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease four 5-3/4x3-1/4 mini loaf pans; set aside.
- Remove muffin mix, apple pouch and granola topping from box. Pour EACH into 3 separate bowls. Mix together apples, cranberries, 1/2 cup pecans and orange rind. Add 2 tablespoons pecans to granola topping. Drizzle with melted butter; toss to blend. Set aside.
- Stir eggs, water and oil into muffin mix until moistened, about 50 strokes. Add cran-apple mixture; gently stir to combine. Divide and spread evenly into prepared loaf pans. Sprinkle granola-pecan mixture over each pan; lightly press into surface.
- Bake in center of oven 22 to 26 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Place on wire rack; cool completely.
- Remove from pan; serve immediately. Or, freeze loaves to be thawed and enjoyed as desired.
- Disposable foil mini loaf pans may be purchased at grocery store year round. Look for them in baking aisle or where baking pans are sold.
- Fresh or frozen cranberries are recommended in this recipe. Frozen cranberries can now be found all year in freezer section. Or, freeze a few bags of fresh cranberries each fall when available.
- May be baked as muffins following directions on box.
Can i buy this in U.K ??