- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Simple Mornings Wild Maine Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup blueberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease 8- or 9-inch round cake or pie pan.
- Rinse blueberries from mix with cold water and drain.
- For coffee cake combine muffin mix, sour cream, milk, and egg in medium bowl. Stir until servings are moistened. Spread half the batter in pan.
- Combine blueberries and preserves in small bowl. Spread half the blueberry mixture on top of the batter. Spread remaining batter over blueberry mixture. Spread remaining blueberry mixture on top, avoiding edges.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes for 8 inch pan (25 to 30 minutes for 9 inch pan) or until golden.
- For topping, follow heating instructions on the Duncan Hines® Amazing Glazes Vanilla package. Drizzle over hot coffee cake. Serve warm or room temperature.