- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Simple Mornings Blueberry Streusel Muffin Mix
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp grated orange peel
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch or 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Rinse blueberries from mix with cold water and drain.
- Empty muffin mix into bowl. Add baking powder; stir to combine and break up any lumps. Add egg whites and orange juice. Stir until moistened, about 50 strokes. Fold in blueberries and orange peel. Pour into pan. Sprinkle with contents of topping packet from mix.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Loosen loaf from pan. Invert onto cooling rack. Turn right-side up. Cool completely.
Delicious. Nice orange flavor and very moist.