- 1 pack of mini marshmallows
- 1 pack of powder sugar
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 Tablespoon of shortening
- POUR the bag of mini marshmallows into a medium size mixing bowl.
- ADD 2 Tablespoons of water to the bowl.
- MICROWAVE the bowl of marshmallows in 10 second intervals until completely melted.
- With a metal spoon STIR powder sugar into the mixing bowl a little at a time until the mixture is doughy enough to mix with your hands.
- Once mixture is complete, roll the fondant into a ball and cover with a lite coat of shortening and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Stick in fridge and let the fondant set over night. (at least 12 hours)
- NOTE: Will NOT end up using entire bag of powder sugar.