- Start with room-temperature strawberries. Rinse and dry strawberries completely.
- Heat chocolate glaze as directed and pour into small shallow bowl.
- Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Holding strawberry by the stem, dip it 3/4 of the way into chocolate glaze and set on wax-paper-lined cookie sheet to set.
- Heat vanilla glaze as directed on bottle and immediately drizzle over chocolate glazed strawberry. Let set for 5 minutes and serve.
What else could you do to customize the recipe for the Glazed Strawberries?
The only thing I would probably do is add some mini chocolate chips on top of the glaze. Or maybe crushed-up nuts. To give it a little bit of texture.
What do you like about using Amazing Glazes to dress up strawberries?
It really intrigued me to use strawberries. And when I saw the Glazes, it made it very simple.
You were drawn to a dessert made of fruit. Do you have any tips for healthier baking?
I like to make cake healthy by using applesauce instead of oil. I use egg substitutes instead of eggs. I use Splenda for sugar. I like to throw cran-raisins and different healthy things into them.