- 1 box Duncan Hines Orange Delight Cake Mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 TBS Amaretto liqueur
- 1/2 TBS sweet and sour mixer
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 maraschino for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Prepare Duncan Hines cake mix as directed, substituting orange juice and water for the original package directions.
- Line cupcake pan with liners and fill batter 2/3 of the way.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cream butter, shortening liqueur, sweet and sour mixer. Add powdered sugar and mix until soft peaks form.
- Frost cupcakes with chilled Amaretto buttercream and garnish with a cherry.
There are no reviews.