- 1 box Duncan Hines Simple Mornings Wild Maine Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Water
- 1/3 Cup Oil
- 3/4 cup blueberry jam
- 1 stick butter (8 tbsp)
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place cupcake liners in muffin pans.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Pour batter into cupcake liners, filling them no more than two-thirds full.
- Bake 18 to 24 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cupcakes comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Combine butter, sugar and vanilla on low speed.
- Add blueberry jam on low speed.
- Beat on medium to high speed until creamy.
- Using a Wilton 1M tip and frosting bag, frost each cupcake.
- Top each cupcake with 3 fresh blueberries. Be sure the blueberries have no moisture, as that will make the frosting runny.