- 1 Box of Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Butter Cake
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 stick of softened butter
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup water
Banana Whipped Icing:
- 3 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1-3.4 oz of banana cream instant pudding (used Jell-O brand)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 cup of confectioners sugar
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 crushed toffee bar (used Heath Toffee Bar)
- 48 mini Vanilla Wafers
- Preheat oven to 375F. Mash bananas and set aside. Mix cake mix as directed on the back of the box. Fold in mashed bananas into cake batter. Pour batter into baking cups that have been placed in your cupcake tins. Bake as directed on the box and let cool.
- Banana Whipped Icing
- Mix together Heavy Whipping Cream, confectioners sugar, and vanilla. Using your mixer on the whip setting whip until it is the consistency of whipped cream. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix banana cream pudding and 2 cups of milk and whip for approximately 5 minutes until thickened. Set aside.
- In a bowl add whipped cream and 1 cup of banana cream pudding, mix until incorporated. Place the banana cream whip in a pastry bag and pipe onto the cupcakes. Garnish with crushed toffee and two mini Vanilla wafers and enjoy!