- Preheat Oven to 350° F. Place 14-16 liners in muffin cups. (Tip: Spray top of pan with cooking spray for cupcakes to release from pan easier.)
- Mix batter according to directions. Spoon batter into muffin tin, about 2/3rds of the way full. You will have enough batter for 14-16 cupcakes.
- Mix chocolate pouch as directed on box. Spoon a heaping teaspoon of chocolate on top of the batter. Do not mix into batter. Allow the chocolate to sit on the surface of the cupcake.
- Bake for 21-24 mins. Cupcakes will be golden brown and spring back when touched in center. Allow to cool completely before glazing or frosting.
Top with Duncan Hines Chocolate Amazing Glazes:
- Follow instructions on package to remove paper tab under cap, open cap, microwave and pour. For easy clean up, put cupcakes on a rack, which is sitting on top of a piece of foil, wax paper or parchment paper -- then pour the glaze over the cupcakes.
or do u think that the chocolate might get hard?