- 1 Box Duncan Hines Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 can Duncan Hines cream cheese frosting (or two cans if you love a lot of frosting!)
- 4 graham crackers crushed
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini or regular sized mashmallows.
- Using a handmixer on low combine cake mix, eggs, oil, powerderd sugar, and water according to the Duncan Hines Red Velvet cake mix package. Add 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips and mix lightly. Spoon cake batter into cupcake pans which are lined with cupcake liners. Fill each caupcake liner about ½ full. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until the tops of the cupcake spring back when touched. Remove from cupcakes from the oven and immediately place them on a drying rack to cool. When thoroughly cooled, top each cupcake with a generous amount of Duncan Hines cream cheese icing. Follow up with a sprinkle of finley crushed graham crackers, mini chocolate chips, and adorn with marshmallows.
There are no reviews.