I got this recipe from an email...It can also be made as a cake 9x13. I just omitted the cookies on the bottom and cooked it for 30 to 35 min..
- 1 box Duncan Hines devils food cake mix..mix as directed
- 1 pkg regular sized nutterbutter cookies
- 1 pkg mini nutterbutter cookies
- 1 can(s) chocolate frosting
- PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
- 1 c creamy peanut butter
- 8 Tbsp butter room temperature
- 2 c powdered sugar
- 3-4 Tbsp heavy cream..you can use milk also..until frosting is thinned a little
- 2 tsp pure vanilla
- 1 Take 12 NutterButter cookies and cut them in half.Line cupcake tins with cupcake papers and drop a half a cookie in the bottom of each.
- 2 Mix cake mix according to directions on the box.
- 3 Chop approx 12 cookies coarsely and mix them in the cake mix.
- 4 Fill the cupcake tins and bake aprrox 15-18 min.
- 5 Prepare Frosting
- Cream togather peanut butter and butter. Add vanilla. Slowly add powdered sugar. Add cream or milk to thin the frosting as desirsed.
- 6 Frost cupcake ..leave a well in the center the place a dab of chocolate frosting and place a mini NutterButter on top.
Sound delicious. I'll try making it this weekend.
can you use soy milk in place of milk