- 1 packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Mocha Flavor Mix and 1 can of Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter
COOKIE DOUGH INGREDIENTS:
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 sticks of butter
- 3/4 cp. brown sugar
- 3/4 cu vanilla sugar
- 1 1/2 TB. PURE Vanilla
- 1 egg and 1 egg yolk
- 2 cps. chocolate chips
- 1 box of Chocolate Fudge Cake
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups. water
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Chocolate Marshmallow Flavor Mix and 1 can of Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter
- You will make the cookie dough just as you would for regular chocolate chip cookies. First, Sift the baking soda, flour, and salt. set aside
- Cream the butter and sugars. When fluffy add the vanilla and eggs. Cream together and then slowly add the dry ingredients. Add the chocolate chips.
- Using a rounded tablespoon form the balls of cookie dough and then freeze for 2 hours.
- Combine the cupcake ingredients and stir until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into cupcake liners.
- Put a frozen cookie dough ball into the center of the cupcake batter.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes and then cool.
- Pour pack of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Chocolate Marshmallow or Mocha Flavor Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Top cupcakes with preferred icing.
- Top with the chocolate chips if desired