This cupcake takes me back to all the times me and my cousins would run to the corner store to get some goodies. It’s a great idea for the little ones in your life too. This is a sweet low fat white cake with bubblegum frosting & candy. Not only do they have sour patch kids, bubblegum balls & jelly beans on top, but they also have a surprise inside...NICE!
- 1 packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Bubble Gum Flavor Mix and 1 can of Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter
- 1 white cake mix
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup chunky applesauce
- 1 cup of fat free half & half
- 1 envelope of Kraft Dream Whip
- Bubblegum balls, sour patch kids & jelly beans
- Pour pack of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Bubble Gum Flavor Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Line 2-12 count cupcake tins with your choice of cupcake baking cups.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Stir together eggs, applesauce, half & half, cake mix & dream whip until well moistened. Now beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Now fill all 24 cupcake tins 3/4 of the way. Bake for about 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean from center of a cupcake. Place tins on cooling racks and cool completely.
- With a coring tool or a knife, cut out a small amount from the middle of each cupcake. Now fill the small hole with some candy.
- Frost your cupcakes with the bubblegum flavor frosting and finally, garnish them with more candy.
Looks great and good luck to you! :')