- 1 packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Caramel Flavor Mix and 1 can of Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate toffee bits
- 1 (19 oz.) box Duncan Hines Premium Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup cold strong coffee
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 24 pecan halves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Remove 1/3 of frosting to a heavy resealable quart size plastic bag. Seal and set aside.
- Place remaining frosting in a large mixing bowl. Add cream cheese and beat on medium speed until smooth. Beat in eggs and flour until well mixed. Stir in toffee bits.
- In a separate large bowl, beat brownie mix, eggs, coffee (instead of water), and oil together as directed on box.
- Pour half of brownie batter in prepared dish. Drizzle with half of frosting mixture. Drizzle with remaining brownie batter then remaining frosting mixture.
- Use a knife to swirl frosting mixture and brownie batter.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes just until center is set.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into 24 squares and arrange on platter.
- Heat bag of frosting for 8-10 seconds in microwave just until warm. Use a toothpick to poke two small holes in a bottom corner of bag and drizzle frosting over squares as desired.
- Place a pecan half on each.
- Cool completely to allow frosting to harden.
There are no reviews.