- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1 1/2 cups chopped peaches, drained
- 1 cup raisins
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time beating well after each egg has been added. Beat in vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Gradually add into the creamed mixture. Beat in oats and oat bran just until combined, stir in peaches and raisins
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto baking sheets coated with a non-stick cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 9 to 13 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Copyright © 2012 Pinnacle Foods Corp. LLC. All Rights Reserved.